Take time to Discover the Beauty in Life
Grizzly Tracking with Adventurers & Scientists for Conservation
Grizzly Tracking - ASC from Devon Riter on Vimeo.
Popular Posts
-
Dear New Boss, Someday I'll tell you that the day you hired me, I withdrew the last $30 from my bank, rode to work on a borrowed bike,...
-
You wouldn't believe me even if I told you... Excuses as to why I haven't caught you all up with my blog. So I'll just stick to ...
-
We can spend our whole lives trying to understand one another, and during that time, we hardly ever even learn ourselves. I've just retu...
-
Today it finally hit me, my friend Berned is going home to Germany. After two and a half years in New Zealand, we've shared so many memo...
-
When I choose the name for this blog, Journey, I really meant it. I felt that it was important to distinguish this next chapter of my life a...
