It's less than a month away, I graduate... then what? I've specifically decided to not pre-plan this journey ahead, its a blank slate.
I've got a ticket to fly to New Zealand in January... maybe I'll backpack across the country. I'll definitely spend some time laying on the beach. I think I've decided that I'm way to ambitious to settle just yet, so perhaps I'll be on my way to explore other countries after that. What do you think? Any Ideas?
Take time to Discover the Beauty in Life
Grizzly Tracking with Adventurers & Scientists for Conservation
Grizzly Tracking - ASC from Devon Riter on Vimeo.
Popular Posts
-
You wouldn't believe me even if I told you... Excuses as to why I haven't caught you all up with my blog. So I'll just stick to ...
-
I told myself that with this blog, Journey, I'd try not to make things so "Sugar Lollipop and Dandy." Life is a journey, and a...
-
I biked 18miles today, floated the Yellowstone river, met up with an old friend, looked for an apartment, met new friends, watched the sun...
-
I run my life like I do a business, one project at a time. - Capri
-
Exciting Times, I've spent the last two weeks preparing for a cultural experience that may just change my life, Kiwiburn. If you've ...