Take time to Discover the Beauty in Life
Grizzly Tracking with Adventurers & Scientists for Conservation
Grizzly Tracking - ASC from Devon Riter on Vimeo.
Popular Posts
-
I recently introduced myself to a new group of people, and as as conversations started, one person asked, "so what's your story?...
-
"A traveler does not know where he is going, but a tourist does not know where he has been." -Global Gypsy So I continue this jou...
-
Hey Guys, I need some serious input! I'm getting ready to buy my ticket out of New Zealand but I don't have a set route yet. I...
-
So as I said in my last post, Itchy feet got the best of me. I just bought a ticket to Singapore for February... then visiting Thailand, Mal...
-
In case you were wondering, I had a stash of random thoughts and blogs I wrote and was waiting for the right time to put them up... Well in ...